Yoga-shmoga fitting guidelines
- What's the difference between Regular and Tall? Generally, if you're up to 5'5", you will fit the Regular length and vertically blessed people can choose Tall. Of course, everyone's legs are different so please measure your inseam carefully before ordering.
- 1 Inch = 2.54cm
- Want to measure your inseam? Take your shoes off and measure from your crotch/package to the floor, along the inside of your leg.
- The majority of yoga-shmoga garments are pre-shrunk to ensure a quality first time fit. This ensures that arm and leg lengths are sized properly for the garment's pattern and that zippers do not buckle after their first wash.
- Polyamide is designed to have a matte finish. If it fits too tightly, there will be underlying sheen that reflects light. (To understand, stretch the polyamide fabric width-wise.) The fit should be snug but not restrictive in movement. Yoga-shmoga clothes should fit like a comfortable second skin.
- Make sure that pants are snug, especially in the thighs and waistband. During rigorous activities, perspiration will cause the pants to hang or slip slightly if not fitted properly.